For Lease - Commercial Property - Active
The historic Severs Building was originally built as the Severs Hotel by local businessman Fredrick Ballard Severs, and completed shortly after his death in 1912. More recently, the building was converted to office use. The building was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1982. At 10 floors, the Severs Building is the tallest building and is considered the landmark downtown building for Muskogee, OK. The building is located just 4 blocks from the Muskogee City Hall. Also located nearby are the Muskogee County Court House, Muskogee County Government offices, and the U.S. Federal Courthouse.
The building was purchased by Bank of Oklahoma in 2001 and the downtown Muskogee branch operates off the first floor lobby. The vacant floors have been leased to a variety of professional companies, including CPAs, attorneys, insurance agents, non-profit organizations, etc. Since acquiring the building, BOK has invested well over a million dollars in upgrades to the building and its systems, including new windows in 2011, the installation of an energy efficient building automation system (completed 2013), and replacement of all of the original pvc lines in the building with copper lines (for HVAC systems). In addition, there have been recent landscape upgrades.
Availability of space is variable. Anywhere from 478 sq ft up to 3 contiguous floors totaling 21,015 sq ft. On-site parking available. Spaces will be customized for your needs. Individual space and floor plans available. Full service lease.